Monday 4 January 2010

fell in your opinion when i fell in love with you

Wow, the Christmas season is just magical. Everything is so cosy and lovely - the best thing about being cold is wrapping up in scarves, big jumpers and all things woolly. Lots of cosy hugs and new years kisses, giving gifts and snuggling up in front of lovely old films with hot chocolate and blankets.
I had the most wonderfully lovely family Christmas, my first (almost) white Christmas!
Here is just a tiny selection of my most adorable presents:


Father Christmas also found a wonderful little set of scrap fabrics from a truly wonderfully sweet shop in Columbia Road, it's called Beyond Fabrics and it's like a fairy tale retro vintage beautiful fabric shop with fabric and buttons and lovely velvet ribbon. Just stepping inside makes you want to live in a house made of fabric with every wall a different pattern.


And here are a couple of slightly boring and uncreative outfits, the first just for a lazy day at home and the second for little new years eve party.

A poor quality close up, but this skirt is so beautiful! I bought it at the clothes show, only £15 when it should have been £45. From this lovely place.




I'm beginning to be a little scared about the next decade, about how much I've change since 2000 when I was only four years old! By the times it's 2020 I will be twenty four and an actual grown up. It's just mad thinking about all the things I will have done by then and whether they will be things to be proud of or not. I hope I have some nice achievements by the time the next decade rolls around, I want to be living in London or Paris or somewhere quite equally fabulous and survive of tuppence and wear nothing but vintage ball gowns and drink nothing but champagne. But then again, I shouldn't wish and daydream my life away.
Have a lovely 2010!
Lily
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Such cute looks!

    Lovely blog!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that fabric store sounds really cool! cute presents

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those little deer socks, so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh grrreat socks, and love that wolf sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a fabric store where I live similar to what you've described, every time I walk in there I get giddy with all the eye candy.

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?