Friday 17 April 2009

floral.denim.bright.

ooh, a day of nothing much but dressing up and dancing around the garden.
the dress is from topshop, the denim shirt is was my mum's a loooong time ago from monsoon & the big chunky necklace is from topshop as well.
the tights are, rather embaressingly, from primark, they do have good tights.
shoes are Dr. Martens, lovely and shiny and sparkles and glitter! :D
since this is my first ever ever ever post i wanted a lovely lovely lovely picture. i ended up with a lot of me falling off benches with petals in my hair until i found the self timer button and took this one. i like how the garden looks so bright and green everywhere even though i have a silly smile on my face and i only have one eye to speak of.
what jolly good fun.

1 comment:

  1. very interestine outfit... love the tights and denim jacket but what the hell is the skirt!
    the skirt looks bogus
    lol lemme give you some advice.

    what you find in your moms closet stays in your moms closet!

    haaha but what would look chilly making is a high top skirt with a grey tee.

    look at your local boutiques!

    check out my blog at
    http://ktjoyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?